Christmas Black Friday:
20% discount and Special offer 2 + 1 voucher for free!!
Frequently Asked Question
- What time should we arrive before the event?
- We ask participants to arrive for the beer spa at least 5 minutes before the start of the event.
- How long does the procedure last?
- Depending on the type of treatment 90 - 120 minutes including time to change.
- What should we bring with us?
- You don’t need to bring anything with you; everything will be provided by us (towels, dressing gowns, slippers). If you want, you can bring your own swimming suits with you. We recommend darker colours. Yellow and white can show traces of hops after the first wash.
- Is beer consumption unlimited?
- Yes, beer consumption within the spa is unlimited during your event. Guests serve themselves and pour their own draft beer.
- Can we bring and consume our own drink/food?
- Any consumption of your own beverages or food is forbidden. You can order light refreshments directly in the reservation process.
- What does the price include?
- The price includes all services in our portfolio. It is up to you what you prefer and order.
- Can we take pictures or videos when having the event?
- During the event we take a memory ePhoto (can be refused), that we send to you after the procedure via e-mail or you can download it on our website HERE. Of course, you can shoot on your own camera (free of charge).
- What is the temperature of the beer bath?
- The beer bath temperature is 36 °C. Temperature can be changed on request.
- Are we really bathing in beer?
- Yes and no together. If you would soak in raw beer, then the baths temperature would be around 6 °C and it wouldn't be comfortable for you. With a capacity of about 400 liters in a beer bath, the price of a beer treatment would be approximately 10 times as much, but mainly bathing in alcohol and other substances wouldn't be beneficial for your body. Our beer blend was specially developed with the brewery. It is protected by the utility model protection. It has the same amount of hops and other ingredients from which the beer is made for your beer bath. Our beer blend is cleared off carbon dioxide and alcohol. In your sparkling bath, you will only have the extras that your skin needs in the form of vitamins B, antioxidants and other beneficial, natural healing substances. In conjunction with cold Bernard beer, which you pour by yourself, "We treat your body from inside and outside".
- Is beer spa suitable for all ages?
- The spa is suitable for anyone of any age. Due to alcohol consumption, we recommend a minimum age of 18 years, but you can bring children with you assuming they do not drink beer (alcohol). The spa is suitable for pregnant women only until the end of the first trimester of pregnancy. But to be sure, we recommend consulting with your attending doctor before your visit.
- We are unable to come. Can we get our money back?
- Your order can be cancelled free of charge up to 24 hours before the planned beginning in written form at firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of later cancellation or no show, the sum paid will be used in full as a cancellation fee for covering the late cancellation.
- Will anyone else join our treatment?
- We guarantee 100 % privacy, that means that during your treatment there will be no one else except you and our staff. But even our staff after the initial briefing will be available only after ringing the bell. Full privacy is our biggest asset/motto.
- What about massages?
- If you order an extended treatment with massages, each participant will have a 20-minute massage from a certified masseur/masseuse. We do not provide erotic massages in principle.
- Can you choose a massage therapist?
- Unfortunately, this is not possible, but we assure you, that all our massage therapists have a long-term practice and they all have one or more certificates for running a professional massage service.
- I have another question!
- We will be happy to answer all your further questions here: CONTACTS